To successfully compete in today’s job market, resumes need to be carefully crafted and strategically targeted to each position. And that’s not easy to do if you don’t know the “rules”.
But not to worry; I’ve got you covered.
I write resumes that are in line with today’s best practices for resume writing, with a focus on making sure resumes are ageless. When I write a resume for you, you will receive a modern, clear, concise, and ATS-scan-ready (keyword-rich) resume that showcases your accomplishments and displays the unique value that you bring to potential employers–in a way that doesn’t unnecessarily call attention to your age.
An effective, modern resume = confidence
With an effective, modern resume in hand, you can feel confident that your resume’s format and content is everything it needs to be to successfully compete in today’s job market.
Cost: Fees are determined based on the scope and/or complexity of each project but typically range between $200 and $500. An exact price quote will be provided at the completion of the review process.
How the resume writing process works
If after receiving a resume review you decide you would like some one-on-one help revising your resume, here is the process:
- You send me an email requesting resume writing services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- I will send you an invoice for the amount I quoted you when you had your resume review.
- Upon receipt of payment, we set up a time to have an intake call (for up to 90 minutes) during which we will discuss in more detail your past work experience, skills, and qualifications as well as the type of position you are targeting.
- At the end of the call, I will give you an estimated completion date (typically within 5 working days of our intake call) and will begin work on your resume.
- If I have any questions as I work on the resume, I will contact you via email.
- I will send you a draft resume in Word format via email within the estimated timeframe discussed during the call.
- Once you receive the draft resume, you may request unlimited changes and edits for 5 working days.
- Within 10 working days of sending you the draft resume (or sooner if we address all changes or edits before then), I will finalize the resume and send it to you in Word and PDF format.
Please note: Payment is due before any work is started. All sales are final and no refunds will be given. However, if you are unhappy with your final resume, just let me know within 30 days of receiving your final resume and I will revise or re-write it for you at no extra charge. For more information, please refer to my Terms and Conditions.
At the end of the resume writing process, you will have a 1-2 page clear, concise, targeted, modern resume that you can start using right away in your job search.
Remember, the first step before requesting resume writing is to receive a resume review. For more information, click HERE.
Questions? Send me an email to email@example.com.